Our “Last Hand Standing” Promotion started yesterday at Noon and we are excited to roll it out! Here are some of the rules and FAQs:
- To qualify, a player must be the first to receive one of the 53 listed qualifying hands. The player will receive the lowest cash value prize remaining in accordance to the prize payout structure.
- This promotion ends on Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 11:59PM or when all winning hands have been paid. If on June 30, 2022 at 11:59PM there are remaining winning hands, this promotion will end and there will be no carryover.
- This promotion is only available for jackpot eligible games live games. Single table and multi-table tournaments are not eligible. Only Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and 7-Card Stud games that contribute to the promotional fund are eligible.
- There is no limit to the number of Last Hand Standing prizes a player is eligible to win.
- If playing in a game you must win the pot, and the pot must be a minimum of $10.00.
- Players must use one hole card in Texas Hold’em games and two hole cards in Pot Limit Omaha games.
- The Last Hand Standing hand must be hit on the flop in Pot Limit Omaha games.
Here’s a look at the board before getting things kicked off yesterday:
Below, please find the board as of Tuesday, June 14th at 9am. Follow along with the Last Hand Standing board located around the corner from the poker cage! Good luck!