$50,000 Super High Roller (Single Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 500/1,000 with a 1,000 ante
We are one day away from the SHRPO Championship which means it’s time to roll out the biggest buy-in tournament on the schedule to get things ready. The $50,000 Super High Roller runs the day before the Championship each year and we will see some of the best players in the world at our tables heading into Big 4 weekend.
We have a great list of players in town for this game and we will introduce you to them as they make their way to the private setup in the Salon East room.
They will sit down to 125,000 starting stacks and all levels will last 40 minutes until they increase to 60 at the final table. Late registration is open until the start of Level 10 at 8:30 pm after they enjoy an hour-long dinner break. The two-day tournament will come to an after Level 15 and survivors will return on Friday to play it out.
It will be an exciting two days with some great poker and a whole lot of money on the line.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 125,000 in chips
- Levels last 40 minutes; Final table levels last 60 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 10
- Day 1 will end after Level 15 or Tournament Director discretion
- Super High Roller Structure Sheet