$360 Ultimate Re-Entry No Limit Hold’em
$500,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 25/50
We are halfway through the starting flights of the Ultimate Re-Entry event and we are poised to cross the $500,000 guaranteed prize pool mark this afternoon. With a combined 1,295 entries in the game so far, the tournament is only 372 away from hitting the magic number and begin building the prize pool higher.
David Prociak, the 2016 SHRP Player of the Year, is the front-runner at the midway point with 579,000 and we have 11 players who will take advantage of the Ultimate Re-Entry format. Players can enter as many flights as they wish and may advance multiple stacks into Day 2. They will receive a $2,500 Multi-stack award for their smaller stacks and play their biggest on Day 2.
Each entrant will start with a 15,000 stack and play 30-minute levels throughout the day. Late registration and re-entries are available until the start of Level 13 at 5:45pm and they will continue to play until 10% of the field remains (rounding down). Those survivors will all be in the money before taking their seats for Day 2.
We will start the fifth flight at 11am and we expect a big crown for a Friday afternoon.
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 13
- 10% of each flight’s field, rounded down, will advance to Day 2
- All Day 2 players will be in the money
- Players surviving more than one Day 1 flight will receive a $2,500 cash payout for each lesser multiple chip stack
- Ultimate Re-Entry Structure Sheet