$570 Deep Stack No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The wait is over and it’s now time to get the 2019 Seminole Hard Rock Poker Showdown underway in the Event Center. We are starting off big with the $1,0000,000 Guarantee opening event and we expect a huge crowd throughout the weekend.
Event 1 has a $570 buy-in for that guaranteed prize pool and it features six starting flights, two-a-day from now through Saturday.
Each entrant will sit down to 20,000 starting stack and all Day 1 levels last 30-minutes, going up to 40 minutes on Day 2. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 3:30pm and their day will come to an end after Level 14.
Everyone with chips will bag them up and return on Sunday for the restart.
This will be a great start to the series and we will see a lot of old friends along with some new ones.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 1 Structure Sheet