$1,100 Six-Max No Limit Hold’em (Single Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
Continuing the packed Sunday schedule with a big short-handed tournament at 4 pm. Event 14 has a $1,100 buy-in with a $100,000 guaranteed prize pool, a two-day structure, and six-max tables to keep the action moving.
Players start with 20K deep stacks and blinds last 30 minutes for the first 12 levels, going up to 40 minutes after that. Late registration and a single re-entry option are available until the start of Level 9 at 9 pm after a 45-minute dinner break.
Day 1 will continue through 15 full levels and survivors will return on Monday at 2 pm for Day 2.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Levels 1-12 last 30 minutes; Level 13+ last 40 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (9:00pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 15
- Event 14 Structure Sheet