$570 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$75,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
We’ve reached the last day of the 2019 Seminole Hard Rock Lucky Hearts Poker Open and the last two tournaments run today. It starts off with a final No Limit Hold’em one-day event at noon with Event 24.
It is a $570 buy-in tournament with a $75,000 guaranteed prize. Players sit down to 15,000 starting stacks and all levels last 30 minutes. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 4:30pm with unlimited re-entries.
The tournament will play out later tonight as we close out the series.
- $75,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- This is a one-day tournament and plays until completion
- Event 24 Structure Sheet