$2,200 Deep Stack No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$200,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The SHRPO Championship kicks off Big 4 weekend tomorrow and this afternoon is one of the last chances to warmup with a trophy. Event 29 gets underway at noon with a $2,200 buy-in that features a $200,000 guarantee and live-streamed final table.
Players start with 20,000 deep stacks and all levels last 30 minutes. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 4:30 pm. Play will continue this evening until only seven player remain and they will return tomorrow to play in front of the Poker Night in America live-stream cameras.
- $200,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Live-streamed final table
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Levels last 30 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (4:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when seven players remain
- Event 29 Structure Sheet