Escalator VI Series
$400 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)
$300,000 Guaranteed | Structure
The second flight of Escalator VI Series Event 3 gets underway at 6 p.m.
Players start with 20,000 in chips and late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at about 10:30 p.m. Players may re-enter as often as needed during that time. All Day 1 levels are 30 minutes.
Flight B will continue late into the night and bag when 12.5% of the field remains. Those players will return for Day 2 on Sunday at noon in the money. Players must bag a stack in order to reach the money.
- $300,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until the start of Level 9 (10:30 p.m.)
- Day 1 will end when 12.5% of the field remains
- Structure Sheet