$1,100 Big 4 No-Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$500,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100 with a 100 ante
The last two tournaments in the Big 4 get underway today with Event 39 kicking things off with a $1,100 buy-in and $500,000 guaranteed prize pool.
They’ll start with 20,000 deep stacks and all levels on Day 1 will last 30 minutes, going up to 90 at the final table. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 12 at 6:30 pm. Play will continue today until the field reaches the nine-handed final table.
Those players will return tomorrow at 1 pm to play down to a champion.
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Final table levels last 90 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 12 (6:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when nine players remain
- Event 39 Structure Sheet