$25,500 High Roller (Re-Entry)
$2,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 500/1,000 with a 1,000 ante
There are only a few days left in the series and we’re going to close with a bang. In addition to the playdown day in the Championship, today kicks off the $25,500 High Roller across the hall.
The popular tournament will attract some of the best players around and they will run up the $2,000,000 guaranteed prize pool.
They will kick things off with 100,000 starting stacks and 40-minute levels. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 10 at 7:30pm following a one-hour dinner break.
They will return to play six more levels before bagging up for Day 2 tomorrow.
- $2,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 100,000 in chips and 40-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 10
- Day 1 will end after Level 15 or Tournament Director discretion
- High Roller Structure Sheet