We’ve had a tremendous series so far and now it is time for the headliner, the 2022 SHRPO Championship and its $3,000,000 guaranteed prize.
Action gets underway tomorrow at 11 am with the first of two flights of the $5,300 buy-in Championship. Players will sit down to 40K starting stacks and 60-minute levels until three tables remain, then they go up to 90-minutes. You can register until the start of Level 9 at 9:15 pm and players have a single re-entry option per day if they bust out.
There will be a feature table streamed by Poker Night in America on Day 3 and the entire final table will be streamed on August 9.
In addition to the Championship, the Big 4 also includes a $25K High Roller with a $2,000,000 guarantee, the $2,700 buy-in tournament with a $1,000,000 guarantee, and a $1,100 buy-in with a $500,000 guarantee.
A lot of money of there last few days of the series, we look forward to seeing a lot of old friends and making some new ones.
11AM: Day 1- $5,300 SHRPO Championship (Re-Entry)
- $3,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 40,000 in chips
- Levels will last 60 minutes each until 27 players remain
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (9:15pm)
- Single re-entry available per day
- Day 1 will end after Level 10
- Championship Structure Sheet